30 April 2006

Seeding lawn with clover - 30 April 06

For the second week in a row, I cut my lawn. Well, I did the front lawn this time. And when I was done, I seeded a small section with three types of clover Red Clover, Crimson Clover, and White Clover. I'm already thinking about the fall reseeding.

See Establishing White Clover in Lawns which I forgot about until I remembered that one of my old posts was linked to by Caffinara/Melanie Watts: Roll me over in the Clover.
[The post can now be found here: White Clover growing in the city [pics] - Friday, June 3, 2005]

Other acts of madness include:

- throwing down Hollyhock seed on the ground along the west side of the house.

- throwing down Cilantro seed along a small section of the fence between the bathtub holding the Day Lilies and the Oregon Grape

Planting Creeping Thyme as a ground cover.

Also bought an Alaska Nasturtium and Alpine Starwberry for the pots at work

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,