23 August 2004

After a weekend of rain - Monday, August 23, 2004

After a weekend of rain - Monday, August 23, 2004

Everything at the Car Barn seemed to be doing well. Someone moved the
west J-choke closer to the center of the garden. I wrote an email to Dale
Laird to say hello, thanks, ask why and tell him of what might be happening
next:

"My other plans include removing the blue plant and replacing it with a Day Lily and replacing the dead tree with a Rosemary bush. Both these plants are hardy and drought tolerant. An Oregon Grape is another alternative plant that I am considering putting where the dead tree is.

"Please respond if you have any concerns about my activities."


I planted Corn Salad in the open space on the east side near the
Rock Rose. I broadcast the seeds, so I'll see what happens.

I also added some regular Chives along the front beside the Garlic Chives

The Science World site was trashed again with a tire track. I was so
frustrated I didn't even bother to fix it. I'm thinking its time to give up
and plant clover instead.