20 August 2004

Car Barn - Adding more plants -Thursday, August 20, 2004

Car Barn - Adding more plants -Thursday, August 20, 2004

On Tuesday, August 17, I removed the wilting / dying Evening Primrose and
replaced it with a
Yellow Onion - Allium Flavum

acquired during Figaro's Garden 50% off sale on the weekend. In addition, I
added 3 Garlic Chives

[Thursday August 19 - 3 more added to the West]

along the front of the space and a Creeping Thyme

between the Anise Hyssop and the Garlic Chive.

[Thursday August 19 - another added in front of the Jerusalem Artichoke]

Nearest to the shelter and the other Jerusalem Artichoke I added a Salad Burnet

I'm trying to think ahead to the rest of the year and the fall winter
planting crops.

Corn Salad is next on my list, but I am also looking for some flowering plants too

The warm/hot dry weather is coming to an end and this weekend rain is
expected.